Every once in a while we need a little transportation. It can be a private conveyance, public transport or something more exotic. This is a list of Vehicles that have appeared in our games.
How to read Statistics
- Type: This is the Type of vehicle.
- Top Speed: This is the stock top speed of the vehicle. This is measured in KPH
- Acceleration/Deceleration: This is the rate at which the vehicle can accelerate and decelerate in a single round. This is measure in KPH
- Crew: How many people are needed to operate the vehicle.
- Range: Maximum range this vehicle can travel on a single tank of fuel.
- Passengers: How many passengers this vehicle can carry in addition to the crew.
- Cargo: Any available cargo space, this is measured in KG
- Maneuverability: any bonuses or penalties granted or imposed by the operation of this vehicle. These penalties apply to any vehicle operations rolls made while operating this vehicle.
- SDP: Structural damage points. The amount of damage that the vehicle can take before being “totaled.”
- SP: Stopping power. Any armor value that the vehicle may possess.
- Mass: The weight of the empty vehicle in KG
- Purchase Price: Cost to purchase the base model of this vehicle in credits.